- Public Affairs
Planning Board Agendas, Documents & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
Most Recent Agenda | View All Agendas and Minutes
Planning Office Responsibilities
The Planning Department accepts and reviews land development applications for the Planning Board and the Zoning Board. In general, a Planning Board application is for a subdivision or site plan development and a Zoning Board application is for variance from the Land Use Ordinance (see Municipal Code tab below for Land Use Regulations). Both Zoning Board and Planning Board applications for variances are submitted to the Planning Department. Application forms for both Boards can be downloaded at the ‘Planning Forms’ tab below. Please contact the Planning Department for questions concerning which Board’s application is required for your project.
All applications must be submitted, at a minimum, 21 days prior to the meeting of the Planning or Zoning Board.
Planning Board meetings are held the second Monday of each month at 6:30pm in the City Commission Chambers located on the 4th Floor of City Hall, 12 S High Street, Millville, NJ 08332.
Planning Board Members
- Robert Gallaher Jr, Chairman, Class IV
- Jay Laubengeyer, Vice Chairman, Class IV
- Lisa Orndorf, Mayor, Class I
- Benjamin Romanik, Commissioner, Class III
- Larry Malone, Class IV
- Robert Moore, Class IV
- Edward Gallagher, Class IV
- Timothy Sparagna, Sr., Class IV
- Vacant, Alt. 1
- Vacant, Alt. 2
- Beth White, Solicitor
- Mary Harrar, Secretary
- Center City Neighborhood Plan
- Land Use Plan Element Jan 2017
- James R. Hurley Industrial Park Redevelopment Plan 2019
- Master Plan 2005
- Interchange Southwest Study Report
- Millville Sustainability Element
- Master Plan Reexamination 2012
- Millville Transportation Study May 2013 Final Report
- Housing Element and Fair Share Plan 2008
Ph: 856-825-7000 x7288