How do I change my address?
Should you wish to change the address to where your tax bill will be sent, please fill out a change of address form, sign it, and return it with a copy of a photo ID to our Tax Assessor's Office:
P.O. Box 609
Millville, NJ 08332

If the name on the deed is a corporation or business, please submit in writing on your company letterhead the request to change the mailing address. If you have any questions, please contact our Tax Assessor's Office for further help at 856-825-7000, ext. 7610.

Show All Answers

1. When are tax bills mailed?
2. How do I change my address?
3. Can I obtain a receipt if I mail my payment?
4. Can interest be waived?
5. I have a mortgage company; why did I receive an original bill?
6. What do I do if I receive an advice only tax bill and my mortgage is satisfied?
7. What do I do if I sent a check for my taxes but received a delinquent notice?